ORICoop MEMBERSHIPBenefits of becoming a ORICoop member
All stakeholders are encouraged to become a member of the Co-operative. This includes investors, partners, specialist consultants, farmers and consumers. Together we all represent an important aspect of the co-operative, and we believe in the intention and fundamental Co-operative principle of one member one vote.
ORICoop Membership offers:-
- Collective contribution to the ongoing direction of ORICoop
- Voting at Annual General Meeting
- Collaborative contribution to Investment focus & selection
- Member contribution to the social investment aspect
- Private invitation to ORICoop Member Days on farms
- Members can stand for open positions on ORICoop Board
- Members have opportunity to network with ORICoop farmers
- Opportunity to acquire Investor Shares
- Receive ORICoop’s e-newsletter, providing information about ORICoop members only events, new & upcoming investment opportunities, farm days, and investor meetings.
ORICoop Investor Shares
Have you heard that you can now buy ORICoop Investor Shares – and join the revolution of investing into your own food system? As an Australian first, we are excited to release the first early details of this great opportunity.
You can read the Investment Share Summary HERE for further information
For wholesale investors – you can contact us DIRECTLY for further information
ORICoop Foundational Members
In March 2017, ORICoop was formally registered as a Co-operative in Victoria, and the ORICoop Board appointed. We were so encouraged by the support we received in our Pozible campaign, and welcomed over (50+) foundational members, and raised over $12,000 (of our $10,000 goal).
Here are our early and loyal ORICoop Foundational members, and we look forward to sharing our journey with them, and all ORICoop members.
Thanks especially to …
Alan H. Greig, Brett John Mclatchie, Bullimah Community Coop, C Showers & J Miles, Carissa Wolfe, Carly Hammond, Chris McLoghlin, Dan Fitzgerald, Dougal Munro, Duncan Wallace, Farming Secrets, Georgia Foster Eyles, Jeremy Leitch, Jery Goebel, Karyn Cassar, Lara Solyma, Liz elliott, Manna Hill Estate, Peter van Schie, Rolf von Behrens, Tan-Ni Clancy, Tim Watson, Tobias Koenig, Tanya Massy, Benmar Farm Pty Ltd, Eaterprises Australia, Elsie L’Huillier, Emma-Kate Rose, Farmer Incubator, Frank Harney, Hugh and Katie Finlay, Jen Sheridan, Jinari Mountain, Jo McNeill, Joel Orchard, Jordan Ivatts, Marc Griffiths, Mark Bland, Mark Peterson, Michael Hingston, Nicki Colls, Rebecca Scott, Robert Pekin, Sam Marwood, Serenity Hill, Sonia Ghiggioli, Steven Lafiatis, Virginia Daniels, Wendy Marchment, Paul Barnett, Greg Bender and Jasmine Ruffilli.