Join ORICoop member today ...
Together we are regenerating our farming and food system by connecting producers, enabling shorter supply chains and increasing the market for organic food. ORICoop members include leading organic & biodynamic producers, eaters, friends, investors and aligned specialist who together are the change we need. This provides a strong and resilient member owned ecosystem that connects us more closely with our food, our farmers and the aligned capital that can better support more sustainable land, food and farming systems. That don’t cost the earth.
- Organic Producers
- Ethical Businesses
- Ethical Investors
- Conscious Eaters
ORICoop Membership includes:-
- One member = One vote
- ORICoop Members can register for the Eco-Credit
- Access to traceability and provenance platform
- All Members are included in the Member Directory
- Members are invited to our regular ORICoop member events
- Collective contribution to the ongoing direction of ORICoop
- ORICoop is committed to the Cooperative principles
- Voting at Annual General Meeting
- Members can stand for open positions on ORICoop Board
- Members have opportunity to network with other members
- Only ORICoop members can acquire Investor Shares
- Receive ORICoop’s member e-newsletter, providing information about ORICoop member events, upcoming investment opportunities and farm network days.
Click the link below to join ORICoop today:-
* $50 – ORICoop Member Shares (*5) payable once only
* plus your ORICoop annual subscription (first year included in your joining fee).
** For existing ORICoop Members log in to access your membership details and update your annual subscription.
ORICoop Member Services
ORICoop connects the organic industry across a mix of commodities (including grain, dairy, horticulture, fruit and meat producers) plus the makers, bakers and retailers of organic products. As a true Co-operative we provide member value by connecting and building a stronger end-market for organic product for the food and farming sector for the benefit of our members.
Our Member Services are funded via our annual subscription and is open to all members including Producers and Friends. Our current ORICoop Member Directory is HERE
Benefits for ORICoop Farm Subscribers ($50/year)
- Feature in our Member Directory
- ORICoop Producer Members can sell through ORCA Products
- ORICoop farm members can register for Eco-Credits
- ORICoop Producer Members can register on the traceability platform
- Includes a free listing on the ORICoop Opportunities page
Benefits for ORICoop Friend Subscribers ($50/year)
** ‘Farmer’ and ‘Friend’ subscriptions are included in the first year of your ORICoop membership.
ORICoop Network Partners
ORICoop brings together organic and biodynamic producers around Australia, aligned businesses, conscious eaters and investors for the collective benefit of the organic and regenerative farming and food industry. We showcase leading organic producers across Australia and enable producers better access to more resilient markets along the organic food and agricultural supply chain. To connect service providers to the organic food and farming industry including biological consultants, financial and investment advisors, real estate specialists, sustainability experts and organic input providers. Who together support the industry to grow for the long term mutual benefit of the organic industry.
See our preferred Network Partners HERE
To apply for our preferred Network Partners program – contact us HERE
ORICoop Foundational Members
In March 2017, ORICoop was formally registered as a Co-operative in Victoria, and the ORICoop Board appointed. We were encouraged by the support we received in our Pozible campaign, and welcomed over (50+) foundational members, and raised over $12,000 (of our $10,000 goal).
Here are our ORICoop Foundational members, and we thank them for their support in these early stages of our formative journey.
Thanks especially to …
Alan H. Greig, Brett John Mclatchie, Bullimah Community Cooperative, C Showers & J Miles, Carissa Wolfe, Carly Hammond, Chris McLoghlin, Dan Fitzgerald, Dougal Munro, Duncan Wallace, Farming Secrets, Georgia Foster Eyles, Jeremy Leitch, Jery Goebel, Karyn Cassar, Lara Solyma, Liz elliott, Manna Hill Estate, Peter van Schie, Rolf von Behrens, Tan-Ni Clancy, Tim Watson, Tobias Koenig, Tanya Massy, Benmar Farm Pty Ltd, Eaterprises Australia, Elsie L’Huillier, Emma-Kate Rose, Farmer Incubator, Frank Harney, Hugh and Katie Finlay, Jen Sheridan, Jinari Mountain, Jo McNeill, Joel Orchard, Jordan Ivatts, Marc Griffiths, Mark Bland, Mark Peterson, Michael Hingston, Nicki Colls, Rebecca Scott, Robert Pekin, Sam Marwood, Serenity Hill, Sonia Ghiggioli, Steven Lafiatis, Virginia Daniels, Wendy Marchment, Paul Barnett, Greg Bender and Jasmine Ruffilli.