ORICoop MEMBERSHIPBenefits of becoming a ORICoop member
Together we are stronger to change our farming and food system with each acre that is farmed more ecologically and each dollar that we choose to invest in a fairer process. Organic & biodynamic farmers, eaters, investors, aligned partners & specialist providers are encouraged to become a member of ORICoop. This represents part of the overall ecosystem of being more connected with our food, farmers and our financial systems.
ORICoop Membership offers:-
- One member = One vote
- Collective contribution to the ongoing direction of ORICoop
- Voting at Annual General Meeting
- Collaborative contribution to Investment outcomes
- Member contribution to the social capital
- Private invitation to ORICoop Member Days on farms
- Members can stand for open positions on ORICoop Board
- Members have opportunity to network with other members
- Opportunity to acquire Investor Shares
- Receive ORICoop’s e-newsletter, providing information about ORICoop members only events, upcoming investment opportunities, farm days, and investor meetings.
Click the link below to join ORICoop online today:-
* $50 – ORICoop Member Shares (*5)
* $50 – ORICoop Membership
ORICoop Investor Shares
You can acquire ORICoop Investor Shares and join the revolution of investing directly into organic farmland. As an Australian first, we are excited to release the details of these Investor Shares, that aligns organic farmers, well managed land, healthy food & fair returns.
You can read the Investment Share Summary HERE for further information
ORICoop Foundational Members
In March 2017, ORICoop was formally registered as a Co-operative in Victoria, and the ORICoop Board appointed. We were so encouraged by the support we received in our Pozible campaign, and welcomed over (50+) foundational members, and raised over $12,000 (of our $10,000 goal).
Here are our ORICoop Foundational members, and we look forward to sharing our journey with them, and all ORICoop members.
Thanks especially to …
Alan H. Greig, Brett John Mclatchie, Bullimah Community Coop, C Showers & J Miles, Carissa Wolfe, Carly Hammond, Chris McLoghlin, Dan Fitzgerald, Dougal Munro, Duncan Wallace, Farming Secrets, Georgia Foster Eyles, Jeremy Leitch, Jery Goebel, Karyn Cassar, Lara Solyma, Liz elliott, Manna Hill Estate, Peter van Schie, Rolf von Behrens, Tan-Ni Clancy, Tim Watson, Tobias Koenig, Tanya Massy, Benmar Farm Pty Ltd, Eaterprises Australia, Elsie L’Huillier, Emma-Kate Rose, Farmer Incubator, Frank Harney, Hugh and Katie Finlay, Jen Sheridan, Jinari Mountain, Jo McNeill, Joel Orchard, Jordan Ivatts, Marc Griffiths, Mark Bland, Mark Peterson, Michael Hingston, Nicki Colls, Rebecca Scott, Robert Pekin, Sam Marwood, Serenity Hill, Sonia Ghiggioli, Steven Lafiatis, Virginia Daniels, Wendy Marchment, Paul Barnett, Greg Bender and Jasmine Ruffilli.